Steps to Buying
Basics You Should Know...
- Typically a new home takes approximately 4 months to build. That's important to know, since the stage of construction affects your option selections.
- You'll have a series of appointments as you purchase your home, so keep a calendar and all of your financial information handy. Maintaining these appointments are important to keeping your home on schedule.
- You may already know the contents of your credit record, but it's a good idea to check it to make sure there are no errors.
Steps to Bringing You Home...
- Prequalify - you can start that process now online.
- You'll be contacted once you submit your prequalifying materials.
- Select a floor plan, room options and location and a Sales Associate will draw up a purchase contract.
- Meet with our Design Representative to choose finishes, flooring, carpeting and upgrades.
- Our Sales Representative will schedule a walk through of your new home.
- Pick up your keys. Relax! You're home.
Time to Prequalify...
Download this prequalifying form and you'll soon be on your way! Please read carefully to ensure all required information is filled out accurately.